Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sep '14 Red Model S 85 - CPO Warranty - 58k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is the condition (exterior/interior)?
Any signs of rust after being originally from MD?
If I am not mistaken the frame and bodies on the Model S is all aluminum so rust is not an issue, with that being said there are no signs of corrosion that I have noticed. Exterior and interior are in great shape, There is a small pin sized ding in the right driver side door that I took a picture of, as well as the front right driver side has a slight scrape. Overall the paint is in great shape, some slight scratches here and there that you'd see after 58k miles, but it takes some looking for, nothing really that a paint correction cream probably couldn't fix.

TeslaFi puts the battery degradation around 1.7%

Very nice.

But one thing I ended up not liking about eBay when I sold a vehicle was at the end some jerk came in and bid the price up far beyond what I'd expected to get. It was happening so quickly, and I was trying to block his bidding but couldn't. And then when he won he said he was from Canada and there was nothing I could do about it. And he was right, eBay didn't care either.

So you might want to set your bidding restrictions if you haven't already. At the time I was doing it I didn't know about the ability to restrict bidders.

And then the second highest bidder said that he'd bid too much because of the first guy, and didn't come through either.

Very nice.

But one thing I ended up not liking about eBay when I sold a vehicle was at the end some jerk came in and bid the price up far beyond what I'd expected to get. It was happening so quickly, and I was trying to block his bidding but couldn't. And then when he won he said he was from Canada and there was nothing I could do about it. And he was right, eBay didn't care either.

So you might want to set your bidding restrictions if you haven't already. At the time I was doing it I didn't know about the ability to restrict bidders.

And then the second highest bidder said that he'd bid too much because of the first guy, and didn't come through either.
That is definitely a concern of mine, but wishing the best as it ends in about 15 mins.