Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sept - Nov AWD Cohort

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious how many folks had a delivery of an AWD in the Sept-Nov time and have gotten a VIN? I called Tesla a few days ago and their said they are tracking to the second month of the three, so expect VINs end of October.

Well @hithian that’s more than they told me. I had a delivery scheduled (but no VIN) for 9/29 and like so many others it got cancelled. I called yesterday to find out when they would be rescheduling me and all they could tell me was “be patient, someone will call you.”

I don’t know if you are further along or not. I never got a delivery scheduled. I’m a late reserve though (May ‘18) with a 6/27 Configure, so not sure where that plays in.

Text saga: Part II

Last night I received this text from the same number as last week's textfest:

"Hello from the Tesla Delivery team. Your vehicle is expected to be ready for delivery within the next week. Text back to schedule your appointment."

I responded immediately with my available dates over the next 7 days aaaaaand ....... <crickets chirping>

Text saga: Part II

Last night I received this text from the same number as last week's textfest:

"Hello from the Tesla Delivery team. Your vehicle is expected to be ready for delivery within the next week. Text back to schedule your appointment."

I responded immediately with my available dates over the next 7 days aaaaaand ....... <crickets chirping>
Respond with just Yes and you should get a reply within an hour or so

i got the same text message, i reply how do i schedule, no response... 4 days already. let me try “yes”...

Maybe try "back"? ;)