Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Get The FSD Transfer Completed PAST September 30 Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Deaf Paul

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2023
Oahu, Hawaii
I'm still waiting on my overdue "inventory" MYP delivery which had the FSD transfer started as of Sept 11 via app. Towards the end of the month I saw a bunch of third-party postings saying the FSD transfer would be honored past September 30 for those who started the FSD transfer before that deadline on an incoming car that Tesla was failing to deliver on time.

I got a text from Tesla when they missed the 2nd delivery date that "I'm sorry, it doesnt (sic) look like the vehicle will arrive on this shipment but Tesla will honor your FSD transfer if you have already selected it in your app."

Curious if others have taken delivery as of October 1st and show the FSD transfer working?

Even though I have that text from Tesla stating I will be fine, I can't help but worry based on how they have a history of breaking their word. Will feel a lot better if there are success stories out there in the wild happening.

Thanks,

Paul

Took delivery of my new MYP a couple of hours ago (Oct 12) and confirming that FSD transferred over smoothly. Whoo-hoo! Now doing the update to get Beta to work, had to wait til I was home to get wi-fi access for the update to start and the update confirms it’s for FSDbeta.

IMG_5185.jpeg

-Paul

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394