Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD went to a 14 day window this morning. Was 2/25-3/25, now 3/3-3/17. Is this a good thing? (OD 9/29, LRMY, Blue/Black, 19”, no FSD/Tow).
We have precisely the same order date and configuration. My EDD was 2/12-3/12, and is now 3/4-3/18. This IS a good thing (or at least a consistent thing). Also, Tesla called yesterday and confirmed that my order is on the list of 30-day window deliveries. I see you’re in GA. I’m in TN, so our cars may hitch the same ride to the southeast.

Refreshed this morning and the app asked to enable Bluetooth for keys. Hit yes and a VIN appeared and a new EDD of 2/21-2/25. VIN is 377xxx, same as most of yesterdays VINs. Hope it come with all the goodies.
Was able to schedule a delivery date for 2/23 and the SA confirmed AMD, Li 12v, and heated wiper space. Happy as a clam.

woo finally got my VIN: NF379

will call to ask about ryzen and lithium ion battery tomorrow - although checking the spreadsheet it trends towards intel atom for N379XXX and I will reject the car if so
I have a 368 VIN and have Atom. As long as your build date is after the 1st week of January (I think...maybe second) you should not have Intel.