Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN on my 6-month anniversary. (Semi-anniversary?) You guys are close. IMO, September orders are not linear; the rate of orders increased in September, so it might take a few more days.
+1 to this. My profile completion date was 9/18 & vin assignment date was 3/18. Y'all 6 month-ers should get VIN assignment soon!

I hope its quick. Sharing one car is difficult and not the best option for too long.
How's your Y treating you? Does the interior of the car get too hot in the LA Sun because of the glass roof?
Not at all. The the seats feel amazing and don't get too hot. I did tint the front windows with infrared reject ing ceramic tint. That's helps a lot also. 😎

• Love
Reactions: Sunil_K
I finally got my VIN assigned 🥳 NF402XXX.

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

EDD before VIN April 14 - May 12
EDD now: March 21 - March 29
Congratulations!!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! 🎉🎉

• Love
Reactions: night_fury
I finally got my VIN assigned 🥳 NF402XXX.

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

EDD before VIN April 14 - May 12
EDD now: March 21 - March 29
Can't wait to see your pics!! 📸