Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t get how October OD got their Tesla ahead of September OD. Many have EDDs ahead of September OD. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not that I agree with it, but it’s location and maybe any add ons. Higher volume DCs can only hold so many, which can delay others on delivery. And slower ones, they will only ship full trucks, so a newer order may get pulled up to fill that truck

Not that I agree with it, but it’s location and maybe any add ons. Higher volume DCs can only hold so many, which can delay others on delivery. And slower ones, they will only ship full trucks, so a newer order may get pulled up to fill that truck
Today is my 6th month anniversary and still waiting, got bumped off too many times day before EDDs since December.

On a side note, with all this talk about being able to change your car configuration without adjusting to the new price settings. Has anyone done it yet from the September group and if so, what did your delivery date change too? Losing patience waiting for my car so need to distract myself.

Reactions: ebNautilus
Assuming you received the "March" text message. Did you receive a follow-up after you confirmed that you wanted to take delivery this month?
They didn't respond on their own.

I texted back yesterday: "Hi, Are there any updates on this front? The estimated delivery still shows April 13 - May 11 in the app."

They responded: "Greeting ckale00! Your car is currently in production. Our delivery team will reach out to you once your car is ready. Thank you."

I suspect this is a form reply and nothing concrete.