Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Credit Decision Pending
Your credit application has been received. We will contact you with the credit decision and terms."

I got this when I applied for financing through tesla. I have 760+ credit score... is this normal?

how long is the decision process?

do they ever reject anyone?

I got approved for Keypoint CU and PenFed also. I just want to see what Tesla will be offering me.

any ideas? TYSIA

"Credit Decision Pending
Your credit application has been received. We will contact you with the credit decision and terms."

I got this when I applied for financing through tesla. I have 760+ credit score... is this normal?

how long is the decision process?

do they ever reject anyone?

I got approved for Keypoint CU and PenFed also. I just want to see what Tesla will be offering me.

any ideas? TYSIA
It took less than a minute when I applied for a loan this afternoon.

Reactions: Sunil_K
I ordered 9/21/21, I got a text last week regarding MARCH delivery. I ordered MYLR 5 seater, MSM, all black interior, just basic.
I’ve been bumped off since EDD Dec, Jan, Feb and now March. I had EDD 3/5-3/31, 3/21-3/31, now 3/31-4/14.
I didn't receive the text last week, but my EDD updated and aligned with many others. Hopefully our MSM orders get VINs tomorrow or at least before the end of the week.

OD: 9/12 PC: ~9/29 MSM | MYLR | 5 seats | Black interior | 20" wheels | No Tow or FSD - Current EDD: 3/24 - 4/7 - SoCal (IE)

I didn't receive the text last week, but my EDD updated and aligned with many others. Hopefully our MSM orders get VINs tomorrow or at least before the end of the week.

OD: 9/12 PC: ~9/29 MSM | MYLR | 5 seats | Black interior | 20" wheels | No Tow or FSD - Current EDD: 3/24 - 4/7 - SoCal (IE)
SoCal here also. Hopefully by next week, it takes 7-8 hours for the truck in Fremont to SoCal

Reactions: HopefulCali
Just to add the full build, its MYLR, Blue, 20" Fancy Induction Fancy Rims, Toe Hitch, 5 Seat, No Self Driving, Black Interior

Located in Utah. and EDD in the app states: August 01 - September 26

Did I do something wrong to get this date or just bad luck. My friend in Midwest ordered a month (Mid Oct 2021) later and is
MYLR / Blue / White interior / regular rims / 7 seat
Currently EDD August 21-September 18