Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't receive the text last week, but my EDD updated and aligned with many others. Hopefully our MSM orders get VINs tomorrow or at least before the end of the week.

OD: 9/12 PC: ~9/29 MSM | MYLR | 5 seats | Black interior | 20" wheels | No Tow or FSD - Current EDD: 3/24 - 4/7 - SoCal (IE)
We have the same build! My OD is 9/13 with an EDD of 3/30-4/13 and also in SoCal (SGV)

Hopefully you get your vin soon!

Just to add the full build, its MYLR, Blue, 20" Fancy Induction Fancy Rims, Toe Hitch, 5 Seat, No Self Driving, Black Interior

Located in Utah. and EDD in the app states: August 01 - September 26

Did I do something wrong to get this date or just bad luck. My friend in Midwest ordered a month (Mid Oct 2021) later and is
MYLR / Blue / White interior / regular rims / 7 seat
Currently EDD August 21-September 18
Did you complete your profile?
Did you have trade in information that got expired & had to be renewed?

Either of these will push your EDD indefinitely.

Day 182...Just had my EDD move from a 2 week window (March 31st-April 13th) to a 30 day window(April 17th-May 15th).....UGGGHHHH.... Has anyone had this as well. I am an East coaster. Also, Could this be the classic EDD swingout, then VIN assignment? Starting to get the fatigue of EDD chicken.

Day 182...Just had my EDD move from a 2 week window (March 31st-April 13th) to a 30 day window(April 17th-May 15th).....UGGGHHHH.... Has anyone had this as well. I am an East coaster. Also, Could this be the classic EDD swingout, then VIN assignment? Starting to get the fatigue of EDD chicken.
Yep! Just happened to me too! East coast as well and my window expanded to 35 days!!

This is incredibly frustrating… 182 days of waiting (9/20 OD) and nothing to show for it… other than a lonely wall connector on my house…
I completely feel your pain. My OD was 9/28. I am seeing all these west coast people get Vins and it makes me kind of mad. I mean I am happy for them but come on! Why has the East coast been put into exile.