Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally 182 days to OC and 190 days to PC -- I have a car.

Thanks to everyone on this forum. it has been a long wait.

I got lucky - you can see in my signature what I ordered. I diligently used to call Tesla's local delivery center and ask if they have any other variant I will be interested in. I was given an option to move to Black/19"/7 seater/Tow - the best part was I paid delta price from September. I said yes to that on Fri 3/25 - mapped to VIN immediately and have a delivery today.
After the VIN assignment SMS contact was great. Delivery was flawless - I can't find anything uneven. Looking forward to a great driving experience and still thinking of a name.

Again thanks for all your support here and wishing you all the best.
Congratulations, I hope all people get VIN tonight🥰😍

$600 on Craigslist. Honestly, I was just looking for 18" wheels that fit. These came with 235/50r18 (vs OEM 255/45r19), and are 2.7% too small. (the Ford hubs are also 70.4mm bore, so care must be taken when mounting). I will replace with 235/55r18 Blizzak DM-V2 or X-ICE SUV when they wear out. I'm heading on a 900 mile trip for the 3rd weekend in a row, so that will happen pretty fast.

I used a GPS (OsmAnd app) to check the speedo, and it looks like speedo reads about 4% low right now (maybe it was >1% low from the factory).

Not sure about range, as I only drove 9 miles on the OEMs before removing them. I assume that Blizzaks will definitely hurt range! I've heard by maybe 10%-ish. The car claims that it got 329 Wh/mi. over 2700 miles, with 1800 miles of that on the freeway at about 77mph. I'm running "stock" PSI because I want the traction more than the range. That's probably equivalent to 339 Wh/Mi, factoring the incorrect tire size. Perhaps all-season 18" would get about 300 Wh/Mi over that distance at stock PSI.

I've heard that tread/pressure make the biggest difference, then tire width, then wheel aero is third.
Thanks this is very helpful I might checkout discount tire also because.

FSD no more gives any advantage because people are gaming the system by cancelling FSD after VIN is issued.
For new orders FSD no longer matters but for us old folks that have been waiting it is fair game. I bitthe bullet and added FSD because I have a feeling g 2022 orders with FSD will take precedence.

I strongly believe that when TX opens, people with older orders and have FSD will get their orders first.

Delivery day! Changed to a MYP last week and it pulled my EDD from May into March. No issues so far, drives great and build quality seems better than my 2020 M3.
F79135FD-77F2-477A-B6C7-CFD9935BC069.jpeg