Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. Had exact same specs as you with 9/7/21 OD. I kept reading about "uploading insurance" on TMC but my profile never had anywhere to upload it but maybe that's a CA vs NV thing?

My order probably was delayed significantly due to listening to Tesla's SAs who told me through December NOT to complete lease application until VIN was received... I asked numerous times if there was anything else I needed to do and was told "No, you're fine. Your car will be here in January"... only to get bumped to June due to profile not being complete because the lease application was pending. 🤦‍♂️
It could be a ca vs nv thing. If I remember correctly when we were placing the order- it wasn’t “complete” on our side without the insurance. Like it wouldnt let us do something further in the stage of ordering but I cant remember exactly what error we were getting it where in the order it was occurring.

Ordered 9/13/21 and just took delivery today in Carlsbad, CA. No major issues to report, everything looks great! Car has AMD, 15v LiIon battery, and heated wipers. VIN F410xxx.

IMG_8699.jpeg

205 days ago, I hit the submit button and ordered the "unicorn". While it is nice to see people take delivery or even just get a VIN, I have nothing except empty promises (really just guesses) from the SA's who don't even bother to get creative with the excuses any longer. I don't even start my latest EDD for another 25 days. At some point very soon, this thread will start to get buried (as most of you have VIN's or will have taken delivery) and then there will be me.
I’ll be right there with ya! 7 seater myself.

Reactions: Antonius138
What are people's thoughts on changing the color of MYLR to potentially get the car sooner. I currently have MSM, but I have heard there may be a paint shortage with MSM. OD 9/7 EDD 7/21-9/15. Basic 19' MYLR MSM
My MSM EDD is Apr 20 - May 25. OD 9/26. Basic configuration. I'm hoping it doesn't jump back AGAIN. But thinking of opting for a Performance in white.

Reactions: Kubelfan
Did I hear somewhere that you can now change the configuration without the price increasing? If so, how is this done?
I just went on my account yesterday and changed from LR7 to a performance to try to get it sooner. Just clicked on change configuration or change design, can't remember exactly what it said. Then you make your changes and review them and submit them. You should keep pricing from your original order date.

it finally happened. Car arrived at DC last night and got delivered 7:30am this morning

Just did a quick walk around. Little scuffs I need to wipe down and maybe do a quick polish before I PPF it.

Haven’t gotten to drive it yet but I can say the quality is much better than my 2019 M3LR. There seems to be more sound deadening and the doors feel more solid. 2 different cars but just my first impressions so far. Hopefully the wind and road noise better too.
1648567803291.jpeg