Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if there is a car and whether the world is virtual :mad:
I've owned a S since 2018 and I completely agree with you. I see new owners here saying getting the car is worth all the nonsense with the the order process. To some degree that is true or folks like you and me wouldn't be buying a Tesla again. However, the problems one has with Tesla during the ordering process will be the same problems (perhaps manifested a bit differently) one has with Tesla as an owner. The customer service and communication issues continue after purchase. At least in my experience in my part of the country parts and service (at least anything a mobile tech can't handle) has been very slow and overwhelmed even pre-pandemic.

I've owned a S since 2018 and I completely agree with you. I see new owners here saying getting the car is worth all the nonsense with the the order process. To some degree that is true or folks like you and me wouldn't be buying a Tesla again. However, the problems one has with Tesla during the ordering process will be the same problems (perhaps manifested a bit differently) one has with Tesla as an owner. The customer service and communication issues continue after purchase. At least in my experience in my part of the country parts and service (at least anything a mobile tech can't handle) has been very slow and overwhelmed even pre-pandemic.
I agree with both of your statements. Service isn't any better! They dented both sides of my red M3 and after the third time of them TRYING to fix their horrible fix job, I am saying please don't touch it again! It comes back looking worse every time!!

• Informative
Reactions: Silence88
I agree with both of your statements. Service isn't any better! They dented both sides of my red M3 and after the third time of them TRYING to fix their horrible fix job, I am saying please don't touch it again! It comes back looking worse every time!!
Finally, I can change My avatar.I didn't want to register for the forum at all. This week is like hell. EDD is going to mess up your life from March to May and now to July

Stopped by DC today. Guy looked up my car and said it was at rail head in Birmingham, AL. Told me when they come in to work each morning they find cars that were delivered overnight sitting in their lot. Said they get deliveries every night and don’t know which specific cars they’re receiving till they actually show up. Told me if mine comes in tonight he’ll give me a call in the morning and I could pick it up tomorrow afternoon. From the way he talked, I got the impression I’d be doing them a favor by picking it up ASAP because, as others have said on this forum, their lot was FULL of cars waiting for delivery!

My delivery was scheduled for last Friday. Got a call 2 hours before that it wouldn’t be ready a 1pm. One week later and they still don’t have the parts in the service center. I’m hearing it’s the charge port ecu. They keep setting arbitrary delivery dates then changing them. Was today, then Sunday. Now it’s next Wednesday.

I told them I have already paid, and it’ll be 30 days since I accepted my trade in offer on my model 3 on Thursday. They said if I don’t take delivery before then I will need to submit a new offer and it’s possible I’ll get less.

This company is a joke.

Just got off the call with a very friendly rep from Tesla. He said my car is in Texas already and not on a train anymore. Also confirmed that it has not been flagged for a parts hold so Monday is looking good!
Called Tesla, the representative told me they don't have the ability to see location any more and told me my EDD range 🤣🤣🤣

Said I was going to hang up and try again with the representative lottery 🤣🤣🤣

So I got a really nice guy who said that my car is legitimately on the train. It has not arrived yet at the truck station. He said that they have been delaying the text messages because they are trying to prevent rescheduling due to delays in transit (I guess there has been a lot of issues).
He said that the ETA of the 12th still stands and I should get the text like the day before if that is still the delivery day.

🤞🤞🤞 the truck driver picks up my car and comes to Tampa. Have a great weekend everyone amd Happy Mom day!!! Husbands (to Moms)....... treat your lady special this weekend!!! 💖

Just got off the phone with Mcadam and I am scheduled to pick up the 'unicorn' on Monday (would have done it today if my Credit Union wasn't closed until then). @Hunter6 and any Orygun & SW Washington peeps keep an eye out on your voicemail as the parts are in!!!! The nightmare is almost over!!!!!
What?! I just heard from them today that they don't have the parts and they won't know anything until next week...

Just got off the phone with Mcadam and I am scheduled to pick up the 'unicorn' on Monday (would have done it today if my Credit Union wasn't closed until then). @Hunter6 and any Orygun & SW Washington peeps keep an eye out on your voicemail as the parts are in!!!! The nightmare is almost over!!!!!
I just called and they said they haven't received any parts yet and none of the batch with missing parts are ready to deliver. Maybe yours was actually delivered today in a new batch? Kinda weird

• Informative
Reactions: Antonius138