Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla, the representative told me they don't have the ability to see location any more and told me my EDD range 🤣🤣🤣

Said I was going to hang up and try again with the representative lottery 🤣🤣🤣

So I got a really nice guy who said that my car is legitimately on the train. It has not arrived yet at the truck station. He said that they have been delaying the text messages because they are trying to prevent rescheduling due to delays in transit (I guess there has been a lot of issues).
He said that the ETA of the 12th still stands and I should get the text like the day before if that is still the delivery day.

🤞🤞🤞 the truck driver picks up my car and comes to Tampa. Have a great weekend everyone amd Happy Mom day!!! Husbands (to Moms)....... treat your lady special this weekend!!! 💖
Haha representative lottery! You must have gotten the same rep I had. Glad to hear yours is inbound!

Reactions: Jdizzl11
I just called and they said they haven't received any parts yet and none of the batch with missing parts are ready to deliver. Maybe yours was actually delivered today in a new batch? Kinda weird
Yeah man I am totally confused as well...I even called this morning and got the same line that you did. I didn't even hear my phone ring and when I saw the missed call and voicemail with the transcribed message I almost pooped myself! Guess we will see on Monday? Either way I will damn sure let you know and will be checking on the parts delay while I am there...

Yeah man I am totally confused as well...I even called this morning and got the same line that you did. I didn't even hear my phone ring and when I saw the missed call and voicemail with the transcribed message I almost pooped myself! Guess we will see on Monday? Either way I will damn sure let you know and will be checking on the parts delay while I am there...
Appreciate it, hope you get it!

Appreciate it, hope you get it!
So EDD I the app updated to Monday at my designated time so guess it was legit. The guy also said on the phone that the parts indeed had arrived, were already installed and QC had been completed. I could have picked it up today or tomorrow had I got my check from my credit union but only saw the VM at 4:20 PM

I would not be surprised if it was at Macadam and they are going to load it up and drive it out your way to be honest. With as much new inventory that was sitting there in the lots it looked like a traditional car dealership lol
Do you think they pass by Bend and then truck them back down from Portland? I was thinking they would drop off our cars on the way up north. We got a delivery center / service center here a few months ago.

Reactions: Antonius138