Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys..... now that I have a scheduled day, do you think it could come earlier?
I was originally told it will come on Thursday but my appointment days were 16, 17, 18.
I was also told that I will get the text once the care is closer to FL. Why would I get the text today but my appointment days aren't until next week.

I think I am going to call tomorrow 🤣
My day was moved to 5/12, but this weekend the DC said they were expecting to receive it tomorrow. So, if everything is 100%, there’s a possibility you take delivery early.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
My day was moved to 5/12, but this weekend the DC said they were expecting to receive it tomorrow. So, if everything is 100%, there’s a possibility you take delivery early.
My SA legit said as soon as I get the text that means my car will be there the next day or is possibly already there 😁

I responded to the 510# text that I can pick up my car whenever. I also emailed my SA to let her know I can get it whenever.

I really hope I wake up to a call saying please come get your car! 🙏🙏

Good luck with getting yours!!!

For the people who took delivery recently - is this true that they dont supply ANY charging cable anymore?

They don’t supply charger cables anymore for any order placed on or after April 28. Any orders before should get a charge cable. You will notice now when you order a new Tesla there is an option to add a charge cable

My SA legit said as soon as I get the text that means my car will be there the next day or is possibly already there 😁

I responded to the 510# text that I can pick up my car whenever. I also emailed my SA to let her know I can get it whenever.

I really hope I wake up to a call saying please come get your car! 🙏🙏

Good luck with getting yours!!!
You need to brace yourself for disappointment. I got called 2 hours before my appointment and told my car wasn’t ready, and then I had to wait an extra week and a half of not knowing. Picked up today, felt like more relief than excitement after the whole ordeal.

Guys..... now that I have a scheduled day, do you think it could come earlier?
I was originally told it will come on Thursday but my appointment days were 16, 17, 18.
I was also told that I will get the text once the care is closer to FL. Why would I get the text today but my appointment days aren't until next week.

I think I am going to call tomorrow 🤣
Might be missing a part, a few of us that got VIN's on or around the 25th are missing a part.

For the people who took delivery recently - is this true that they dont supply ANY charging cable anymore?

I'm not part of this group, but I did pick up yesterday and it came with the charging cable for me. I was able to do some charging with it last night.

I finally got my Y on Saturday and have been too busy enjoying it to keep up with this thread. The whole delivery process went great and the fit and finish looked great to me. The long drive home went smoothly, as well as my short SuperCharger stop in Binghamton.

I did have 2 issues with the car. One the windshield wiper spray wasn't working. I looked under the hood and noticed the spray hose popped off the nozzle. Slid it back on and seems to be working great now.

The other issue I didn't even notice when looking it over but my wife did when I brought it home. There looks to be some sticky stuff on the passenger door edge left. I am assuming it is from a sticker that was pulled off but not sure why there would have been a sticker or what else it could be from. I am not sure how to remove it but when I bring it to my detailer to have it waxed I am hoping he has a way to clean it off. Hopefully it isn't an issue with the paint itself.

The car is great to drive. The biggest surprise was how much fun my kids are having with it. They can't get enough of the light show, farts, etc. and constantly want to show everyone we see.

Shxt…… my edd just got pushed to September - November.

My order was September 23!! It was june 1 - june 29 yesterday!

I removed my 7 seater configuration last Friday and my pdf agreement shows “order date” as last Friday, is that the normal case?