Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same boat as the last 2 posts, and also beating a dead horse coz it's incredibly frustrating.

OOD 9/2; no EDD as of this afternoon 10/4. Some of you guys got an early EDD to begin with, I got nothing. Still sucks how they're playing with emotions at this point

Reactions: Tararua
Question for you all which will help me decide too.
If all of you got a Delivery date of this year and the EV credit is effective as of Jan 1, will you be delaying the pick up of b your car?
You should create a poll via Google Forms and create a new post, then paste it into some of the other forums to promote it. That would be a cool way to likely get a larger sample size.

Reactions: pgcoco
Same boat as the last 2 posts, and also beating a dead horse coz it's incredibly frustrating.

OOD 9/2; no EDD as of this afternoon 10/4. Some of you guys got an early EDD to begin with, I got nothing. Still sucks how they're playing with emotions at this point

What was the EDD when you ordered? Mine was April so I don't expect anything until around that time so no emotions being played with for me...at least not yet. If we get to April and the EDD starts jumping all around, then that will get frustrating.

What was the EDD when you ordered? Mine was April so I don't expect anything until around that time so no emotions being played with for me...at least not yet. If we get to April and the EDD starts jumping all around, then that will get frustrating.
The original EDD at the time I ordered said January. Then within a week, it said March. As of today 10/5, it says we will reach out to you. So that's 3 jumps already. I think a lot are seeing this lack of EDD. Funny, because some folks who ordered after my date are seeing something, could be a very different config, location, color, etc.

The original EDD at the time I ordered said January. Then within a week, it said March. As of today 10/5, it says we will reach out to you. So that's 3 jumps already. I think a lot are seeing this lack of EDD. Funny, because some folks who ordered after my date are seeing something, could be a very different config, location, color, etc.

yeah, I haven't seen anything new since the website said April when I ordered. I am not in a rush to get it so April is fine with me...also, curious on what happens with the Texas factory and the structural 4680 pack in the meantime.

yeah, I haven't seen anything new since the website said April when I ordered. I am not in a rush to get it so April is fine with me...also, curious on what happens with the Texas factory and the structural 4680 pack in the meantime.
Yeah - wish we could wait long, but kind of in a rush to get a second vehicle - I would've said should've ordered a while back, but even then it seems to be like a 5-6 month wait, so regardless, it's a waiting game.

Hoping the Texas factory picks up, but hearing that it won't see results until end of year.