Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, dude.
Hey Old Dude. I want to clear up my Google knows reply. I did not intend to sound or appear like a donkey's rear end. Actually, I didn't catch that you had a Tesla trade in, my bad. My initial thought was that every car manufacturer has different options, etc and just thought what people have told me when I ask a question; did you google or youtube it? Hope your trade in experience goes well👍👍

Not sure why?! Ordered 9/23/2021
Model Y White/White,Gemini wheels,& hitch.
Appt. to pickup above Model Y on the 16th of November @ Peabody Ma location.
Went there on Wednesday (3rd) to confirm the Vin number given in order & make sure all was copacetic. Car should be in on the 14th which gives service a chance to further QC ANY OVERSIGHTS.
Not sure how this came about & no explanation from the Tesla rep. to explain either.
Last, I had heard was a potential February delivery date. Vin has the NF for 2022 & Fremont. Still, a bit stunned on this piece of luck! Glad I did not delay ordering given continuing price increases. Not too hopeful on tax incentive on this, given our collectively elected bozos in the legislative bodies.
Yes, tarred & feathered them all. That’s all I’ll say about that. We truly live in interesting challenging times.

Not sure why?! Ordered 9/23/2021
Model Y White/White,Gemini wheels,& hitch.
Appt. to pickup above Model Y on the 16th of November @ Peabody Ma location.
Went there on Wednesday (3rd) to confirm the Vin number given in order & make sure all was copacetic. Car should be in on the 14th which gives service a chance to further QC ANY OVERSIGHTS.
Not sure how this came about & no explanation from the Tesla rep. to explain either.
Last, I had heard was a potential February delivery date. Vin has the NF for 2022 & Fremont. Still, a bit stunned on this piece of luck! Glad I did not delay ordering given continuing price increases. Not too hopeful on tax incentive on this, given our collectively elected bozos in the legislative bodies.
Yes, tarred & feathered them all. That’s all I’ll say about that. We truly live in interesting challenging times.
Wow that's pretty quick, congrats! What model did you order MY LR or P? My OD is 9/8 MY LR and EDD as of this am is Jan 4 - 1 Feb. Congrats on the '22 'model', but I'm sure we'll see mid '22 updates roll out. Hear ya on the bozos. I didn't order an EV due to a gov't handout, 'tax rebate'. I was looking at the BWM X5/Audi equivalent. Bounced the idea of a buddy of mine, he told me that he'd sell his M5I to me and ship it free so he could buy a new Tesla. He said premium gas and high maintenance costs are 'killing me'. Needless to say I began looking at Tesla and pulled the trigger. Hope your delivery goes well.

Yeah, Teslas EDD system is bonkers today - maybe some side effect of last night's price-increases (we can be happy we at least locked in our purchase values).

My late-Dec date now hilariously says "June". I bet that'll heisenburg back to something more rational. That said, the front-door estimate on the main website is now saying 2022 for any model Y's. Yikes

I've been keeping a close eye here, watching everyone's dates move around just waiting to see what happens to mine. But latest updates

Model Y LR, White/Black, 5 seats, 19", no tow hitch (as base as it gets)

Order Date: 9/25 (at local Tesla dealer)
Profile Completed Date: 9/27

EDD As of:

10/15: EDD February 02 - February 22 (First EDD, 20 days after order)
11/5: EDD February 02 - February 22 (21 days since first & only EDD)

Hey Old Dude. I want to clear up my Google knows reply. I did not intend to sound or appear like a donkey's rear end. Actually, I didn't catch that you had a Tesla trade in, my bad. My initial thought was that every car manufacturer has different options, etc and just thought what people have told me when I ask a question; did you google or youtube it? Hope your trade in experience goes well👍👍
Thanks Michael. I appreciate this reply. It actually is fairly simple after all. It is also in the owner’s manual. I’m waiting for my car as we speak. Should be here within the hour.

Did I hear this right, with the new bill they are working on now, the tax credit will be received in 2023 for any sale in 2022 and not during point of sale for the year of 2022?
But starting 2023, it will be point of sale credit?
That is my understanding. The bill provides for a refundable tax credit (a change since yesterday) that you can take regardless of tax liability for tax year 2022, which you would claim on your 2022 tax return filed in early 2023. For cars delivered in 2023, the amount of the credit would occur immediately at the point of sale.

Only one.

Attachments

• E8E562BF-993F-4F4C-87AB-4AEEC7A88DC8.jpeg
    E8E562BF-993F-4F4C-87AB-4AEEC7A88DC8.jpeg
    617.7 KB · Views: 91