Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimated delivery date jumps between Mar-Apr and June. It was June for the better part of a month (I think) and for the past two weeks has been March.

<<shrug>>
Honestly, I care more about getting an updated car than the delivery date so I'll have to try and correlate VIN with what is being produced when the time comes.

Reactions: monkee88
OD 9/3. MSM - Black interior. 5 Seater, No additional modification. wondering if I should expect an earlier delivery.
I'm wondering the same thing. I just went through the finance process with DCU. That was interesting. My date range is Feb 3 - Feb 6. Debating how long I want to wait before grabbing insurance and submitting the down payment balance to tesla. I'll probably knock those 2 out during the first half of this week to just be done with it.

Based on a friend’s experience, I just provided proof of my current insurance. I willl be adding MYLR to that for now. That should suffice. Else the start date was creating an issue. Decided not to go with DCU cos of their requirements for full paycheck DD. My my CU was higher but less hassle.

Reactions: Mathnerd103
My estimated delivery date jumps between Mar-Apr and June. It was June for the better part of a month (I think) and for the past two weeks has been March.

<<shrug>>
Honestly, I care more about getting an updated car than the delivery date so I'll have to try and correlate VIN with what is being produced when the time comes.
Have you had an actual date range in June and then it moved closer? I’m so disappointed bc mine has been stuck there for a few days not just in “June” jail. I don’t understand how I can order in September and have the same EDD as someone who orders today. I just want my car 😞