Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR - MSM | Black | 7 seat | 19" Gemini wheels | Tow | No FSD

Seattle area | Ordered 9/5

As of yesterday, 1/22, EDD was two week window from 1/22 to 2/5. Pushed back today to 4 week window from 1/30 to 2/27.

I was in Bellevue Square store yesterday and asked if they had further info - the SA looked up my account and stated would be built 1st week in Feb and available for delivery 2-3 days after built; also seemed confident everything being built now was getting AMD. FWIW!
EDD pushing back today to Feb 6th - March 6th. Thought I might at least get a two week window.

EDD pushing back today to Feb 6th - March 6th. Thought I might at least get a two week window.
funny is that my SA said the same thing after i had gotten the trade in text.. and i hope it holds true.. as much as im itching for my MY i dont mind a week or two more of waiting.. at least we will be guaranteed the new AMD chip and Lithium battery :D

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Any September orders still in the 1 month range EDD?
First Post…

Yes 😞
OD: 9/12/21, PC: sometime between 9/20 and 9/29 [San Bernardino County, CA]

MYLR, MSM/Black, 20”, No Tow, No FSD

EDD as of 1/29/22: March 5 - March 31 🤷🏽‍♀️

Previous EDDs:
1/18/22: Feb 10 - Mar 10
12/26/21: Feb 25 - Mar 25
12/5/21: Jan 15 - Feb 12
11/27/21: Dec 18 - Dec 31
10/31/21: Feb 17 - Mar 17
10/27/21: Jan 29 - Feb 26
10/16/21: Feb 17 - Mar 17
10/15/21: Jan 30 - Feb 19

I had posted yesterday about my EDD being pushed out till june-july. That morning I rejected the trade in offer (5k less than offer just 2 months ago 1k mile difference). After rejecting the trade in i recived my VIN text around 4pm and was given a delivery date of feb 2-6. MY OD was sept 1st, so this actually lined up well with the original estimate of January 22.
So yeah super stoked to take delivery of my car, It will be a 3 hour drive home which should give me plenty of time enjoy first day

Received VIN and delivery date today! February 11 is the day!
Congrats! I was also just prompted to make my delivery appointment (5 days after I got my VIN) and decided to go for February 11 too.

My EDD window was February 5 - February 11 as of this morning, but when scheduling, only February 9 - February 11 were available.

Last edited:
So many replies to quote.

Guess I am not the only one then. Been seeing a lot of September orders (one was Sept 17 OD) getting their VINS already.
I saw opposite on this forum, I was surprised you asked. Possible you have not read in a while?

I would gather a large portion of September will be delivered by end of Feb.
Right now it seems, August is finishing up...and first few weeks of September moving along, with some outliers based on location.

If you read August and October threads it will give perspective.

Last edited: