Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a VIN this morning. EDD now February 20-24. Damn, I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. 150 days today. It's been a wait!
I came to this thread just to see you and a few other Minnesotans whose OD is September. Thrilled to see your Tesla is now ready with your VIN. All the fun that comes after picking up will make you forget the long wait and frustration with EDD's. BTW, there is a MN Facebook group (Minnesota Tesla Club) for Tesla owners. Very useful place to know where to buy or seek advice relevant to Tesla ownership in MN. I joined it before taking delivery of my Tesla. There is a lot of information sharing and tips regarding ownership and maintenance of your Tesla.

Just got VIN NF37XXXX about 25 min ago! It did not show up in the app and I haven’t received a text yet the Tesla Vision agreement showed up on the Tesla site.

MYLR5 White/Black/20”/noTow/noFSD pickup in KC. EDD prior to VIN assignment was Feb 8 - Feb 22. EDD after VIN assignment is Feb 21 - Feb 25.

Getting exciting now! Hopefully VIN sticks. I’ll also have to update my trade in as it expired Feb 19, so I have a message into Tesla about navigating that.

Just got VIN NF37XXXX about 25 min ago! It did not show up in the app and I haven’t received a text yet the Tesla Vision agreement showed up on the Tesla site.

MYLR5 White/Black/20”/noTow/noFSD pickup in KC. EDD prior to VIN assignment was Feb 8 - Feb 22. EDD after VIN assignment is Feb 21 - Feb 25.

Getting exciting now! Hopefully VIN sticks. I’ll also have to update my trade in as it expired Feb 19, so I have a message into Tesla about navigating that.
What was your OD?

I see no VIN assignments for west coast orders... Does this mean we are being pushed out to EOQ push?
No it does not. Above a few messages... Someone in Los Angeles Metro area...got a vin this morning. Looks like a slight offset where people not on the West Coast are getting VIN a tiny bit early as the vehicle has to travel farther.