Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity for those who have picked up their MYLR, has anyone opted to pay for the Acceleration Boost? teslas-2k-acceleration-boost-upgrade
I am curious if it is still offered and if anyone had feedback on if they liked it or not? (Maybe not the best question to ask during winter... :p )
I have not purchased it yet. I want to get a chance to get used to the extremely quick version I have. I plan on trying it out in the summer, and if I like it, keep it. I did check pretty quickly to make sure it was still an available option, and it is.

Reactions: OmbreCake
Finally entered 2-week window this past Saturday (Feb 12 - Feb 25). Today got pushed back to Feb 19 - Mar 5. Hoping this is still a good sign. Still no VIN.

MYLR, White/Black, 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9 (current): Feb 19 - Mar 5
How did you check those EDD? On the Tesla APP? Why my EDD is June 01 - June 29 forever....

Delivery Appointment Confirmed Los Angeles Feb. 17, 2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM😄

I was surprised that like my 2013 Model S, They will deliver the Model Y to my home as we live close to the delivery center. While here they will take our trade in (Hyundai Elantra 🤮) in return. Officially a Tesla only family on Thursday!
This is all on par with most LA deliveries... VIN: Monday, Schedule Delivery: Tuesday, Pickup: 4 day window with various time options.
🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: Evthusiast
Similar for
I got pushed out from 2/13 - 3/13 to 2/26 - 3/26 to 2/19 - 3/5 all within 4 days.

LA/CA | OD/PC: 9/13 | MYLR5 | MSM | BLK | 19 | No FSD | No Tow

similar for me - 2/15-3/01 to 2/19-3/19 to 2/19-3/05

Also in LA, OD 9/5, MYLR5 everything base (incl white / blk int)

I need to stop refreshing the Tesla website and this forum, I’m gonna go nuts. About to pick smoking back up.

Reactions: Sunil_K
I got pushed out from 2/13 - 3/13 to 2/26 - 3/26 to 2/19 - 3/5 all within 4 days.

LA/CA | OD/PC: 9/13 | MYLR5 | MSM | BLK | 19 | No FSD | No Tow

I had several changes before vin, was in window, then out of window. While out VIN appeared. I would guess you will get your VIN next week. 🤞 We are exactly the same City, Config, Order Date. This is coming down to minute computer shuffling at this point.

Reactions: Sunil_K
I had several changes before vin, was in window, then out of window. While out VIN appeared. I would guess you will get your VIN next week. 🤞 We are exactly the same City, Config, Order Date. This is coming down to minute computer shuffling at this point.
Thanks. Hopeful it comes soon. Can't wait to see pictures of your car. Mine's going to look exactly the same :)

• Love
Reactions: Evthusiast

Delivery Appointment Confirmed Los Angeles Feb. 17, 2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM😄

I was surprised that like my 2013 Model S, They will deliver the Model Y to my home as we live close to the delivery center. While here they will take our trade in (Hyundai Elantra 🤮) in return. Officially a Tesla only family on Thursday!
This is all on par with most LA deliveries... VIN: Monday, Schedule Delivery: Tuesday, Pickup: 4 day window with various time options.
Delivery Center called. Car will be ready this afternoon (Wed) 1 day earlier! :) They called to ask if I wanted it today..... Me "ummm Yes!"

Similar for

similar for me - 2/15-3/01 to 2/19-3/19 to 2/19-3/05

Also in LA, OD 9/5, MYLR5 everything base (incl white / blk int)

I need to stop refreshing the Tesla website and this forum, I’m gonna go nuts. About to pick smoking back up.
I deleted the app. It was getting crazy. I had to close out the lease on my previous car in December and having to share 1 car at home for now. I'm just going to wait for the text from the DC now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathnerd103
I deleted the app. It was getting crazy. I had to close out the lease on my previous car in December and having to share 1 car at home for now. I'm just going to wait for the text from the DC now.
Crazy isn't it - lol - I'm already driving something that I love that isn't going anywhere anytime soon but for some reason I can't wait to get this one :)
I tried deleting the app but it just "came back" a day later - in a strange way think I'll miss this when the wait is done.

After an EDD of 3/2-3/14 for all of 8 hours today, after being June yesterday, a vin was assigned and delivery is now brought forward to 2/24-3/2.

Freemont vin

1645052927575.png

MYLR | Blue Metallic | Black interior | 5 seat | 19 Gemini | No tow or FSD
OD 9/12/21 EDD: many dates, June, 3/2-3/14, 2/24-3/2, Vin Assigned 2/16
%">