Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct but are you expecting something different about the car? The reason I ask is you said you would refuse delivery for the 4680s. It is very unlikely there will be any noticeable difference in the vehicle with the 4680s (it will be a little lighter) so I was wondering if it was just to say you had 4680s or were you looking for something else?
Elon Musk said the structural battery is “next level”. At this point they are all speculation, but what ive been reading is that it will be lighter, quicker (because lighter), longer range (because lighter), more fun (higher rigidity), faster charge (because more efficient), longer lasting.

I got a phone call from a human!
Delivery was scheduled four days from today. A human called to say it's delayed due to weather... but only by one day.

I've driven to the Tesla shop twice now to ask a question. But now I have an SA phone number saved.

BTW, do they usually stock Mobile Connector adaptors at the store?

PC: 9/11 mYlr-5 Ba/Bu +tow -fsd EDD:3/1
I picked up a couple days ago near Chicago, and the service center that I picked up from said they did not have any mobile connector adapters there and I would have to order from the Tesla website. Hope that helps

Elon Musk said the structural battery is “next level”. At this point they are all speculation, but what ive been reading is that it will be lighter, quicker (because lighter), longer range (because lighter), more fun (higher rigidity), faster charge (because more efficient), longer lasting.
You forgot the biggest feature. It's Cheaper so better profits.

Woke up to being bumped from the last two weeks of February to the last two weeks of March....the 6-month mark is next week. If I don't see a VIN on my 6-month date of March 3rd I'm going to cancel my order and someone else can have my unicorn 7-seater. Was really hoping to avoid getting a mini van :(

Woke up to being bumped from the last two weeks of February to the last two weeks of March....the 6-month mark is next week. If I don't see a VIN on my 6-month date of March 3rd I'm going to cancel my order and someone else can have my unicorn 7-seater. Was really hoping to avoid getting a mini van :(
My order is a 7 seater too.
White/Black. With induction

Wife didn’t want a mini van.

with the wfh situation possibly coming to an end. The Y doesn’t seem too bad for commuting.

My order is a 7 seater too.
White/Black. With induction

Wife didn’t want a mini van.

with the wfh situation possibly coming to an end. The Y doesn’t seem too bad for commuting.
Ha that's funny my wife wanted the mini van (Pacifica Hybrid), and I was the one who wanted the Y. Looks like she might be the winner. The new Pacifica Hybrids are nice especially with a family of 6 like ours as they do have lots of room and Apple Car Play etc. but you know...