Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edd just changed to May 02-May 30!
1646678661161.png

I ordered 9/27/21 and have been lurking around on the forums to keep up to speed. As of Friday I was still in a 3/13 to 3/31 window and got a text to schedule pickup this AM. Looks like it is ready as soon as Friday. Wish they had given me some time to figure out financing, but stoked regardless.

Anyone able to send me a referral for DCU? I just finally signed up so I cannot post.

I ordered a Model Y long range Silver Metallic, with hitch and 19" wheels.

According to the rep it has the AMD chip and heated wiper docs, the latter of which are huge for me living in the Columbia River Gorge area, and making frequent trips up to the snow.

I ordered 9/27/21 and have been lurking around on the forums to keep up to speed. As of Friday I was still in a 3/13 to 3/31 window and got a text to schedule pickup this AM. Looks like it is ready as soon as Friday. Wish they had given me some time to figure out financing, but stoked regardless.

Anyone able to send me a referral for DCU? I just finally signed up so I cannot post.

I ordered a Model Y long range Silver Metallic, with hitch and 19" wheels.

According to the rep it has the AMD chip and heated wiper docs, the latter of which are huge for me living in the Columbia River Gorge area, and making frequent trips up to the snow.
I am not certain, but I thought DCU stopped taking referrals. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am not certain, but I thought DCU stopped taking referrals. Please correct me if I am wrong.
You may be right, The DCU website does not list that as an option for membership. I found another lender - PenFed has a rate of 1.99. I was going to apply for that but on the application it indicates that payments take 7-10 days. Since I am picking up this Saturday that wont work. Will probably just finance through Tesla at 2.5%.

You may be right, The DCU website does not list that as an option for membership. I found another lender - PenFed has a rate of 1.99. I was going to apply for that but on the application it indicates that payments take 7-10 days. Since I am picking up this Saturday that wont work. Will probably just finance through Tesla at 2.5%.
I went with PenFed, and they are very fast, but ask to have the check send to you through Fedex. They sent the check through UPS and we were a little nervous.

Finally took delivery of my MLYR7 today and im excited to confirm that the car has no major issues, gaps or damage! One rear taillight miss aligned and the frunk just a tad bit but nothing to cry about.. interior had some hand prints on the headliner which was cleaned before taking off.. i do have the updated AMD with the lithium battery!! Already have my ppf and tint appointment set and cant wait to plan some trips after 🥳 hope you all get vins soon!

View attachment 774304
Congrats!! Who did you go with for tint and PPF?

Reactions: carlos916