Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More strength to us, really hope to see this thread with VINs start coming through over coming days.

Mine is with an OD of May 29 (hold released on 9/2).

MYLR, Red ext, 19”, no FSD, in west coast (Bay area, CA).
I feel your pain man. I’m so over this process man. You got people who ordered in December getting their teslas before us September orders because they got FSD. Me getting a 7-seater added 3k to the price tag but I guess that added revenue drags me down -_-

so trash

As an upside, I feel I have locked-in the car at a very good price in month of May last year.

It has gone up by almost +10K and it’s a relief that Tesla honors the rate-lock. But I think it is also a downside for me, as I feel I am getting de-prioritized by Tesla because they are making more money from orders placed after September, as prices have sky rocketed since then.

My EDD has stayed constant from 3/19-3/31, since end of Feb. Got trade in text on Feb-11 (no-trade in).

Have a nagging feeling this would change/get pushed out as I enter my EDD based on other folks updates here.

Haven’t felt this anxious in a long long time. :(

Reactions: ebNautilus
Tesla wanted fresh pics of my Model 3 trade-in after 5 months of waiting, now their trade-in estimate increased $4000 since last September's order. I don't know what's going on anymore.
Umm, trade in offer is only good for 30 days. Trade ins have been going up across the board. Too be honest, 4K is not a lot to go up on a M3, it not sure of old offer. If I hear you can get more for a used Tesla from other places then Tesla. Shop around and bet you find much better

Reactions: ebNautilus
I ordered my 5-seater in MSM on 9/30 and my dates are 4/25-5/23. So things could be worse.
It's just confusing how the common belief is that, when you get things added on, it takes precedence over most orders. But for the 7 seater option which is +3k, it's a disadvantage. Very confusing lol.

But, yes, you have an older OD. Things could be worse, and very well could get worse for me since the EDDs change so much. I will be happy when i get the car, but this process sucked.

Reactions: TrooperCA
Well guys. We've been waiting for too long but at least we have great prices locked in. Tesla just announced another round of major price hikes.

Attachments

• signal-2022-03-14-21-17-55-983.jpg
    signal-2022-03-14-21-17-55-983.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 69
It's just confusing how the common belief is that, when you get things added on, it takes precedence over most orders. But for the 7 seater option which is +3k, it's a disadvantage. Very confusing lol.

But, yes, you have an older OD. Things could be worse, and very well could get worse for me since the EDDs change so much. I will be happy when i get the car, but this process sucked.
Yeah who know what will happen next quarter and we are all begging to be a part of that end or quarter push and all of our dates will jump around.

Umm, trade in offer is only good for 30 days. Trade ins have been going up across the board. Too be honest, 4K is not a lot to go up on a M3, it not sure of old offer. If I hear you can get more for a used Tesla from other places then Tesla. Shop around and bet you find much better
They only want updated mileage every 30 days, then new pictures after so many months.

They offered $40,000 for a 2018 Model 3 LR RWD last October, then $44k just this last week for same car.

I probably wouldn't sell it elsewhere unless I can get $48+ because I'd owe $4000 more due to 10% sales tax (trade-in reduces sale price for tax calculation, but third party sales don't) plus the extra hassle.

Reactions: Kubelfan