Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my VIN assigned 🥳 NF402XXX.

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

EDD before VIN April 14 - May 12
EDD now: March 21 - March 29
Hope is restored! Congratulations!

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

Let’s goooooooo! So excited for you! If there was anyone that deserved to get it!! Congrats!!

Holy cr*p! CONGRATS!

• Love
Reactions: night_fury

Congratulations, man. You deserved your car.

• Love
Reactions: night_fury
Was: April 6 - May 4
Now: May 4 - June 8
fyi I got pushed to March 22 - April 5 (was March 18 - 31). got the no-brainer response to the MARCH text as well. live literally next to Fremont plant and I see all our MYs shipping “out” everyday…hopefully not to peeps in delivery order threads after September just yet. :)

Pushed to April 12 - May 17 (previous EDD March 18 March 31)

Tesla is playing with our emotions.
My EDD was 3/19-3/31 with a text yesterday to confirm MARCH. Today is the 18th, I’m close to my EDD,then they pushed it back. This time it’s a 2 week window.
SA said that it is still possible to get it before 3/31.

Here’s my expectation: on 3/30 I will get a text again.
Whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄it’s a circus game
I had the same EDD as you but I only got pushed out by 3 days to 3/21 - 4/4. Either VIN before 21 or get pushed back again.
lucky you

Reactions: ebNautilus

Looks like you just won the lotto 😂, congrats! I’ll take the drinks when I visit Seattle U, my daughter goes there. Cheers!