Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My profile completion was 9/27. MYLR 5seats, Tow, Blue/Black, No FSD.

EDD was Feb-Mar, moved out to Apr 29-May29 in December. After reading other posts I’m not confident this won’t slide out to the right.

Since we sold our other car in Dec, getting a little most desperate to get this delivered.

I played the very recent game last night to add FSD, it didn’t move. After chatting with my wife we decided it wasn’t a useful 10k so removed it. My order date on electronic agreement stayed the same (9/27/21)

Today I bit the bullet and upgraded to MYP and kept pricing at the time of the order (Sept) EDD hasn’t changed from Apr-May yet. When I originally ordered the summer tires put me off but the move to all season tires makes it useable for a Washington winter.

Of note, my order date updated to today (3/24/22).

I am hopeful the change to MYP moves up the EDD
What was pricing on the MYP back on 9/27? Y’all upgraders have the wheels turning in my head 😆

Guys!!!!!! There is a white MYLR at Giga TX!!!! Could this be my baby!!!!! OMG! Please let APRIL 7TH come faster!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-225332_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220324-225332_YouTube.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: BGOwner
with the recent change where one can change the order - I am thinking of changing to 7 seaters. any suggestions on how that can impact my EDD (details in signature)? thanks,
7 seaters don’t seem to get much production time…if you change I have a gut feeling you’ll be waiting awhile.

My OD was 9/21 7 seater. White/black with inductions.

I got Vin on Monday and haven’t been contacted to schedule delivery yet.

Reactions: premraj98