Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
205 days ago, I hit the submit button and ordered the "unicorn". While it is nice to see people take delivery or even just get a VIN, I have nothing except empty promises (really just guesses) from the SA's who don't even bother to get creative with the excuses any longer. I don't even start my latest EDD for another 25 days. At some point very soon, this thread will start to get buried (as most of you have VIN's or will have taken delivery) and then there will be me.
I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of people with similar EDDs and ODs that simply aren't posting here. It's been 195 days for me since profile completion, EDD still says 04/17 - 05/15 (no unicorn for me though). I'm mainly just following this thread to see trends (like the EOQ rush) but not posting a lot myself.

I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of people with similar EDDs and ODs that simply aren't posting here. It's been 195 days for me since profile completion, EDD still says 04/17 - 05/15 (no unicorn for me though). I'm mainly just following this thread to see trends (like the EOQ rush) but not posting a lot myself.
True this is just a sample slice…the Reddit threads are similar. I’m too stubborn to give up

Exactlyyyyy. I just hope they don’t push me out to after the EOQ push. I have a weird feeling that my edd will shift in the am even though I’d have my VIN for a week by then.
Yes! and average truck time even to San Diego is still under 12hrs. Tesla seriously needs to work on being a lot more transparent in their communication with customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaroT and Sunil_K
Exactlyyyyy. I just hope they don’t push me out to after the EOQ push. I have a weird feeling that my edd will shift in the am even though I’d have my VIN for a week by then.
That's exactly my concern. That once they know they won't be able to close delivery by 03/31 for EOQ then they'll push delivery another month. Who knows..maybe even pull our assigned VIN and we go back to the abyss

Reactions: Jd2pictures
Picked up my MYP this morning and the car also still has the free 1 year of premium connectivity even though it said 30 days when I changed my order to the MYP. Sweet!
That is great news!

Soooo, I know I said I was going to try to stay away from this forum, but I kept checking in 😣. I kept seeing that MYP orders were being fulfilled.

I gave in today and made the switch from MYLR to MYP at the price level in September 2021. Within 2-3 hours, I received a VIN and my EDD updated to March 29-April 2. Now, I’m just waiting for the opportunity to schedule the delivery.

It’s insane how paying extra gets things moving.