Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still holding onto my dates!!!!

Hoping I'll wake up tomorrow and they will still be there.

You have a 2 week window where I'm still at a month. The end of your EDD is only 4 days pass mine. Our order dates are only 3 days apart as well.

Hopefully we get ours together.
I was expecting it, and it happened this morning. Got pushed today after entering my window yesterday. That said, it could have been a whole lot worse. Previous EDD: 4/20-5/18. New EDD: 5/13-5/27 (my first 2 week window LOL!). OD: 10/9. MYLR. Blue/white. Gemini. No tow, no FSD.

Day 1 of latest EDD - no crickets, nothing.
I was expecting it, and it happened this morning. Got pushed today after entering my window yesterday. That said, it could have been a whole lot worse. Previous EDD: 4/20-5/18. New EDD: 5/13-5/27 (my first 2 week window LOL!). OD: 10/9. MYLR. Blue/white. Gemini. No tow, no FSD.
Not bad - 2wk window, move seems reasonable. Entered my latest EDD today, waiting for the push - hope it looks like yours. Good luck.

Reactions: taking12many
My dates didn't move!!!

But still at a month long and on Monday I'll enter my EDD so we will see if things change then.

Well even though I was scheduled to have the Y built yesterday, there was no VIN and the curse continues. I enter my latest two-week window tomorrow. Like Biggie said "It was all a dream". Fully expecting some huge push back like the last one and I am feeling a bit stupid for thinking that this time and all the assurances were true and it was going to turn out differently. Gonna take a break...