Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the phone with Tesla and my baby is scheduled to be delivered May 10th!!!! It is in transit right now!!!

Already gave Tesla my bank info. Financed this morning! Now I just have to call USAA to update my insurance and I am set!!!!

The wait is over!!!
Congrats...what interest rate did you get with your bank? Was it easy to set up 3rd party financing with Tesla? Im debating financing directly with Tesla for convenience but can get a lower rate with my bank.

Has anyone ever entered their month long EDD before?

I've heard of people getting close or getting into a smaller window.

Just curious whats people guesses at how I am in my EDD but still at a month long.

Ordered and completed profile on 9/30

My SA told me that I should be expecting an update in the next couple weeks. Probably the most worthless update I have received so far.

Just curious whats people guesses at how I am in my EDD but still at a month long.

My SA told me that I should be expecting an update in the next couple weeks. Probably the most worthless update I have received so far.
I haven't moved EDD for 2 months .OR:10 / 6🙃

Reactions: Kubelfan

I ordered 8/24, no holds, and am still waiting. I have entered 3 two week EDD windows in the past and still nothing. Happy for everyone getting their cars, but sucks to see people who ordered in September and October getting cars before me

I’m just over here minding my own business, hearing them crickets while Tesla is dishing out them vins like hotcakes. I feel like I’m on Lake Michigan waiting for my vin and antonius is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean waiting for his…. He has a volley ball too, he is waiting with just him and his volley ball.

Y’all got 5g updates with a vin, my shits coming from a carrier pigeon with an eye patch.
Yeah Bro, its like being on a small island that's just a little too far to swim home and your little island is next to a bigger island where all the cruise ships dock and when the cruise ships pass by all the little kids wave at the sad guy waiting on the little island, and everyone thinks that I am there cause I want to be there and so no one bothers to ask if I need to be rescued. lol I like these stories

I ordered 8/24, no holds, and am still waiting. I have entered 3 two week EDD windows in the past and still nothing. Happy for everyone getting their cars, but sucks to see people who ordered in September and October getting cars before me
I wanted to say they hate Oregon but there have been Oregon deliveries, I want to say its the config but its really not. I think they just really hate the two of us @Hunter6 oh and @BGOwner too

Yes - most recently on the 21'st of this month - most seem to get bumped into a 2wk or another 4wk window, june/sept jail or never-never land on day 2 of entering an EDD. In your case w/ 4/25-5/23 range something will likely happen tomorrow.

Reactions: Kubelfan
I have no words. Pushed out to Sep 9 - Nov 4. WTFFFFFF

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11: July 23 - Aug 20
EDD12 (current): Sep 9 -Nov 4
We have an update!!! EDD now Aug 7 - Sep 18. It's still so far away but it's better than my last EDD.

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11: July 23 - Aug 20
EDD12: Sep 9 -Nov 4
EDD13 (current): Aug 7 - Sep 18

On the phone with Tesla and my baby is scheduled to be delivered May 10th!!!! It is in transit right now!!!

Already gave Tesla my bank info. Financed this morning! Now I just have to call USAA to update my insurance and I am set!!!!

The wait is over!!!
Heads up, on the USAA insurance. My EDD is set to May 6-May 12. I got my VIN this past saturday and when I added the Tesla to my policy, the new insurance card says it expires on May 6, 2022. This is because that's when the policy for all our cars expires even though it will renew for another 6-month term.

You may be ok if your policy expiration is already later than May 10. I think Tesla wants it to expire at least 2 weeks after delivery (maybe 1 month, I can't remember).

In any case, I had to call USAA for them to manually send me the insurance card from May 6 - November 6 so Tesla would not think my insurance would expire before I pick up the car.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Is there a reason you didn't go with Tesla at 2.99%...my bank is less than that which is why I am debating going with Tesla or my bank.
I probably won't qualify for that interest rate with Tesla. I have a lot of student loans so my credit score only qualifies me for 4.25. I am with a credit union so this is actually pretty good for me 😆

I GOT A VIN!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX 425!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

OD 9/28 White ext./ Black int. / 20 inch / FSD / no tow / Tampa, FL!!!!!!!
EDD 5/8 - 5/14

YAAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Yes I know it is 330am. Don't ask. Long night. Woke up in my clothes. Washed my face, brushed my teeth....... checked my account and there it was!!!!!!
FINALLY!!! CONGRATS!!! NOW PLS MY TURN!!!