Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My financing is officially completed!!! As soon as I sign my paperwork (get in a couple hours), my check will be on the way to bring with me when I pick up my baby!!!!

****UPDATE**** Paperwork signed and check is in the mail!!!!!!

It is getting real!!!!

I think I am going to sell my car as soon as I get the schedule your delivery text. The SA said that should be early next week 😁

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!
I'm glad you got your financing worked out! I'm trying to use Carolina Cooperative Federal Credit Union as they advertise some very competitive rates, but they use snail mail even just to open an account! I might not be able to complete the process with them in time, but I've got a couple of backups. Enjoy your Y!

Reactions: Jdizzl11
I got approved through Tesla 2.99% for 60 months.

Here is my Amazon purchase list:

GYEON Quartz LeatherShield 50ml - Advanced Sio2 Ceramic Coating for Leather​

TESCAMP Camping Mattress for Tesla Model Y/3/X CertiPUR Memory Foam Mattress, Storage Bag & Sheet Provided, Portable, Space Saver, in Car Sleeping, Twin Size​

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for Tesla Model 3 / Y​

3D MAXpider All-Weather Third Row Seat Back Cover & Trunk Mat for Tesla Model Y 7-Seat 2021 Premium Custom Fit Cargo Liner​

TuxMat - for Tesla Model Y 7-Seater 2020-2023 Models - Custom Car Mats - Maximum Coverage, All Weather, Laser Measured - This Full Set Includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rows​

I'm glad you got your financing worked out! I'm trying to use Carolina Cooperative Federal Credit Union as they advertise some very competitive rates, but they use snail mail even just to open an account! I might not be able to complete the process with them in time, but I've got a couple of backups. Enjoy your Y!
Why don't you finance with DCU and them re- finance with your bank.

I thought about doing something like that, but I live in Maryland and Carolina Cooperative will only refinance if you live in North Carolina or a bordering State. The second best rate I could find was Navy Federal so I already have a loan approved with them just in case. Carolina Cooperative seems a bit tech adverse, I don't know if the rates they are showing now are what they'll actually offer me, or if they will prove too slow/unprepared like your previous bank experience. Using them is an experiment that I'll complete if I have enough time.

Auto Loans - New or UsedAPRTerm
Auto Loans
1.99%* - 17.50%Up to 84
*Promotional Auto Loan Special* Credit Scores 730 & Higher1.99%*Up to 84
*Promotional Auto Loan Special* Credit Scores 680-7293.49%*Up to 84
*Promotional Auto Loan Special* Credit Scores 640-6795.99%*Up to 84
*Promotional Auto Loan Special* Credit Scores 600-6399.99%*Up to 84
*Promotional Auto Loan Special* Credit Rebuilding Rate17.50%*Up to 60

Reactions: Jdizzl11

I am hesitant to try the ceramic coating. Most people seem to have had a good experience with it but have read reports that it removes the factory coating and potentially makes it prone to staining. Have you done any research? I would love to coat my white seats for extra protection. Tesla just says wipes is all you need.
Too bad DCU isn’t doing referrals anymore. We both would have gotten $100 if I referred you haha. DCU for the win!

Ok guys, finally it’s here! Picked up my silent beast today and couldn’t be much happier with the build quality and finish. It was 99% flawless (went through the extensive checklist) and just found a minor panel gap on the left side (I checked 10-15 cars in the delivery today and almost all of them had the gap) plus a very small paint chip near the passenger rear door (very minute). Will be getting these rectified through the Tesla service center by placing request. No other reason to reject delivery, its amazing inside out

Here are some pics , they don’t do justice as to how beautiful it looks :) looking forward to seeing pics from all of you soon.

Attachments

• 2C41078B-F6B2-4CA7-8C07-0689AC4F13B5.jpeg
    2C41078B-F6B2-4CA7-8C07-0689AC4F13B5.jpeg
    681 KB · Views: 76
  • 45FC2635-1C5A-49C1-AEF7-26A4ABB941AA.jpeg
    45FC2635-1C5A-49C1-AEF7-26A4ABB941AA.jpeg
    540.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 52C0DCBF-BBF9-4FC8-804E-1F3E4802C7E7.jpeg
    52C0DCBF-BBF9-4FC8-804E-1F3E4802C7E7.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 65

TESCAMP Camping Mattress for Tesla Model Y/3/X CertiPUR Memory Foam Mattress, Storage Bag & Sheet Provided, Portable, Space Saver, in Car Sleeping, Twin Size​

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for Tesla Model 3 / Y​

3D MAXpider All-Weather Third Row Seat Back Cover & Trunk Mat for Tesla Model Y 7-Seat 2021 Premium Custom Fit Cargo Liner​

TuxMat - for Tesla Model Y 7-Seater 2020-2023 Models - Custom Car Mats - Maximum Coverage, All Weather, Laser Measured - This Full Set Includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rows​

just curious, did you buy the standard gloss or the matte finish Spigen screen protector? i was sorta leaning toward matte if it helps with fingerprints.

Ok guys, finally it’s here! Picked up my silent beast today and couldn’t be much happier with the build quality and finish. It was 99% flawless (went through the extensive checklist) and just found a minor panel gap on the left side (I checked 10-15 cars in the delivery today and almost all of them had the gap) plus a very small paint chip near the passenger rear door (very minute). Will be getting these rectified through the Tesla service center by placing request. No other reason to reject delivery, its amazing inside out

Here are some pics , they don’t do justice as to how beautiful it looks :) looking forward to seeing pics from all of you soon.
Oh, and I also got the 1 year premium connectivity as well since mine was a May order. Worth the wait. :)

Funny I have all of these in my cart except the matress. I’m on the fence about the ceramic coating tho. And debating tuxmat vs maxpider for mats.