Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, not SA/DC but the Corporate Logistics can, I am sure.
The escalation that they filed was with the logistics team at the factory from my understanding. It essentially means that they are trying to escalate your order especially if you were over the 7 month 200 day plus mark like I was. Does that mean that your order takes precedence? Not 100% sure on that...I guess it starts and investigation process and then the factory logistics team has to accept the escalation which they did do for me ultimately. That was when I shortly got a VIN after the whole FSD/Performance/EOQ mess, and only after all of that.

Reactions: BGOwner
The escalation that they filed was with the logistics team at the factory from my understanding. It essentially means that they are trying to escalate your order especially if you were over the 7 month 200 day plus mark like I was. Does that mean that your order takes precedence? Not 100% sure on that...I guess it starts and investigation process and then the factory logistics team has to accept the escalation which they did do for me ultimately. That was when I shortly got a VIN after the whole FSD/Performance/EOQ mess, and only after all of that.
I hope that happens with me too. It would make me soooooooo happy!!!

Reactions: Antonius138
My financing is officially completed!!! As soon as I sign my paperwork (get in a couple hours), my check will be on the way to bring with me when I pick up my baby!!!!

****UPDATE**** Paperwork signed and check is in the mail!!!!!!

It is getting real!!!!

I think I am going to sell my car as soon as I get the schedule your delivery text. The SA said that should be early next week 😁

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!
IT'S REAL!!! I'm taking the lowball Tesla trade in offer for convenience sake. I'm super doubtful of things going according to plan after having 11 EDDs 😂😂😂 So, I'm told 5/8 is my day, but I'll believe it when I drive away in <insert name, TBD>. You might want to hold off on selling until you're sure, unless going without a car for a bit isn't a problem. The posts that speak of "parts hold" scenarios give me pause...

IT'S REAL!!! I'm taking the lowball Tesla trade in offer for convenience sake. I'm super doubtful of things going according to plan after having 11 EDDs 😂😂😂 So, I'm told 5/8 is my day, but I'll believe it when I drive away in <insert name, TBD>. You might want to hold off on selling until you're sure, unless going without a car for a bit isn't a problem. The posts that speak of "parts hold" scenarios give me pause...
I may end up doing the same for the same reasons. I'm waiting for them to get back to me with a trade in offer.

Supposedly my Tampa SA is going to call me tomorrow. I have an appointment at Carmax Monday but I will only sell if I have an appointment to pick up my Tesla.

I WFH and drive 2 miles a day 4 days a week and have an e bike that it is doable if need be.

Since I got accepted with DCU I was able to finance the amount I wanted to (unlike the the other bank) so I have the deposit covered in case the check doesn't clear on time. So I haven't really decided yet but we will see once it gets closer 😁

Reactions: OmbreCake
Ok guys, finally it’s here! Picked up my silent beast today and couldn’t be much happier with the build quality and finish. It was 99% flawless (went through the extensive checklist) and just found a minor panel gap on the left side (I checked 10-15 cars in the delivery today and almost all of them had the gap) plus a very small paint chip near the passenger rear door (very minute). Will be getting these rectified through the Tesla service center by placing request. No other reason to reject delivery, its amazing inside out

Here are some pics , they don’t do justice as to how beautiful it looks :) looking forward to seeing pics from all of you soon.
Nice!!! Any difference / updates? Does the rear have dual pane windows yet?
No, not SA/DC but the Corporate Logistics can, I am sure.
How to get in touch with corporate logistics?!?! LOL!

Anyone in here sell a car via KBB (Instant cash to dealership) or Carvana? Have an offer from Carvana and getting an "inspection" Saturday from a dealership after applying for the KBB Instant Cash Offer. Wanted to see if anyone went through this process and if the values given were the same or close to what you received.

surprisingly, Carvana offered me 20k and Honda Dealer offered me 16k for my 2017 Honda Accord Touring. Tesla on the other hand, offered me 22k.
I have a prestiene 2017 Honda HRV EX with only 53k miles. No accidents and 2 owners. All the upgrades.

Tesla - 11k
Carvana - 16k
Honda- 17.3k
Carmax - 18.1k
KBB - 17k

Seems like this trade in process is just like Tesla.... no ryhme or reason 🤣

I have a prestiene 2017 Honda HRV EX with only 53k miles. No accidents and 2 owners. All the upgrades.

Tesla - 11k
Carvana - 16k
Honda- 17.3k
Carmax - 18.1k
KBB - 17k

Seems like this trade in process is just like Tesla.... no ryhm or reason 🤣
Check givemethevin.com they gave me the most for my vehicle. Also I was able to finance 84 months at 2% APR with Suncoast credit union. Check ‘em out too since you’re in Florida.

Tesla - 11k
Carvana - 16k
Honda- 17.3k
Carmax - 18.1k
KBB - 17k

Seems like this trade in process is just like Tesla.... no ryhm or reason 🤣
Trade in process always has been a crazy mystery. At least to me. what i know is who ever gives you more money go to them 😄. Go with Carmax. Thats 18k less in loans. OR 15k less in loans and 3k for PARTY! lol

• Funny
Reactions: Jdizzl11