Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing since I texted them on Monday. I want to text again but I know they hate me already
Bro they probably hate the both of us…I don’t who’s going to be more relieved the SA, delivery center folks, or me when I go to pick up my ride. With the delivery center in my rear view probably me, but it’s gonna be a close race 😂

Need help. At the last moment I decided to trade-in 2006 MB C230. I went to CarMax and I send trade-in request to Tesla as well.
Surprisingly they both came with same amount. Is there any advantage to leave it with Tesla over the CarMax which is actually not to far from Tesla anyway.

Need help. At the last moment I decided to trade-in 2006 MB C230. I went to CarMax and I send trade-in request to Tesla as well.
Surprisingly they both came with same amount. Is there any advantage to leave it with Tesla over the CarMax which is actually not to far from Tesla anyway.
Advantage selling to tesla is u have a ride going to DC. And if your state allows u to take the tax off new car for the amount of trade in to Tesla.

Holy 💩 Oregon & SW Washington folks…drove past Mcadam to make myself feel better and they are indeed stuffed to the gills with new cars waiting to be delivered!!! I’m surprised they didn’t have them on the side of I-5…it’s going to be a bit before this gets settled unfortunately even if there weren’t a parts delay there isn’t enough hours in a day to process this much inventory.
My pickup is scheduled for Tuesday 10 May, so hope they have mine set aside, I'll look for a 7 seater while there.

Hello.

Have a few questions wanting to see if someone can help me with.

I placed my model y in September 2021 and have a 7 seater config. (White exterior , black interior, long range)

My SA insist that if I remove the 7 seater option and it would affect the pricing , it will be new pricing which is even higher than 5 seater. Is this true ?

My edd is june 1 - june 29 currently. Will Changing this make this available sooner ?

Lastly i have a trade in set for my wife’s bmw 3 series. It expired around june and I entered new odometer. I read from somewhere that I risk getting passed if it expires again. Is it true ?

I am located in New York and will be pickup in smithtown location. I am quite sure ny state is suppose to take off portion of tax based on trade in price but looking at the current invoice, it didn’t seem like it. Is this just waiting to be finalized ?

Thanks!

Hello.

Have a few questions wanting to see if someone can help me with.

I placed my model y in September 2021 and have a 7 seater config. (White exterior , black interior, long range)

My SA insist that if I remove the 7 seater option and it would affect the pricing , it will be new pricing which is even higher than 5 seater. Is this true ?

My edd is june 1 - june 29 currently. Will Changing this make this available sooner ?

Lastly i have a trade in set for my wife’s bmw 3 series. It expired around june and I entered new odometer. I read from somewhere that I risk getting passed if it expires again. Is it true ?

I am located in New York and will be pickup in smithtown location. I am quite sure ny state is suppose to take off portion of tax based on trade in price but looking at the current invoice, it didn’t seem like it. Is this just waiting to be finalized ?

Thanks!
You should stick to Sept 2021 pricing even if you switch. Mine did when I changed from 19s to 20s. And when I was considering a Performance, it kept Sept rates.

The next question is hard to say bc 7 seat configurations are unicorns right now but the wait times for 5 seaters is ridiculous, too. In my opinion (and only an opinion), you'll have a better chance getting a 5 seater config before the 7 seater.

You shouldn't get passed but you'll need to update that info to complete your profile ASAP. Look into Carvana or similar to see if you'll get more cash out of the Bimmer.

Not sure how tax works on trade ins. May be something to Google and have prepped in case you see info Tesla doesn't have regarding a discount.

Reactions: BGOwner