Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service in Albuquerque/Bernalillo Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if the service center in Bernalillo is open for service yet? I used the phone app to try to schedule a service appointment, but the only option available is the mobile service. It's very possible that I am not using the app correctly, which is why I am asking the question here.

Partially hijacking this thread since there's some ABQ residents... I'll be moving to ABQ later this year from Las Vegas, NV with two Tesla's (3 & Y). We're "hoping" to find a place downtown, Nob Hill or something, but it seems all the old houses are one car garages and probably 100amp panels... I think what we'll end up with is an place up in Bernalillo which "should" have a 200amp panel. All this to ask, how's the electricity pricing in NM? I found the PNM website but I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly, I'm sure we'll blow through the Block 1 & 2 pricing so for the hot Summer months I should just expect $0.1495kWh pricing from 5am-10pm? That's not too bad compared to NV ($0.35 1-7pm)

Thoughts?

Partially hijacking this thread since there's some ABQ residents... I'll be moving to ABQ later this year from Las Vegas, NV with two Tesla's (3 & Y). We're "hoping" to find a place downtown, Nob Hill or something, but it seems all the old houses are one car garages and probably 100amp panels... I think what we'll end up with is an place up in Bernalillo which "should" have a 200amp panel. All this to ask, how's the electricity pricing in NM? I found the PNM website but I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly, I'm sure we'll blow through the Block 1 & 2 pricing so for the hot Summer months I should just expect $0.1495kWh pricing from 5am-10pm? That's not too bad compared to NV ($0.35 1-7pm)

Thoughts?
We have a large house with electric everything and are on the usage blocks rates rather than the ToD rates. We go through the lower cost blocks each month and get into the higher end especially during the coldest and warmest months. We've looked at solar to try to eliminate the top end of the charges, but haven't quite pulled the trigger yet.

Reactions: Matsayz

Thoughts?
PNM (the local utility) has a program for low cost overnight charging- see the attached screensho from their website. I have solar panels, so I haven’t signed up for this program but it may be worthwhile.

Attachments

• IMG_0359.png
    IMG_0359.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Matsayz