Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just paid off my residual on my 2019 model s performance. I live in Orlando. Service is bad here. My battery pack died last year and they kept my car 67 days. I tried to sign up for my first annual maintenance now that I own the car. They answered 2 to 4 days with no loaner. Where else can I take it for service??

I just paid off my residual on my 2019 model s performance. I live in Orlando. Service is bad here. My battery pack died last year and they kept my car 67 days. I tried to sign up for my first annual maintenance now that I own the car. They answered 2 to 4 days with no loaner. Where else can I take it for service??
Also in Orlando. Was that how long it took for SC to get parts? What other option is there besides Eatonville?

Upvote 0
But I'm no good at that kind of thing. Where can I take it?
Ok. Well I understand some folks just prefer not to DIY. It’s about 10 20 minutes to change the air filter or less, and check the brake fluids and coolant levels. Wipers another 5 minutes. If there was a trusted mechanic of yours you’ve used before or a friend that’s handy it would be a good learning thing and done quickly. Couple short videos online show you (or your mechanic) the process.
sorry I just don’t know of a Tesla or EV specific place to take it.

Upvote 0
Battery died so early and took 67 days to get a new one ? That’s a long time!

Tire shops can rotate tires and good alignment shop can do the alignment. DIY bio defense filter is a little more involved but there are you tubes videow with details, probably an hour or so, not hard at all, get some brake fluid tester strips from amazon or auto stores. same for wiper blades - 5 minutes work.

Upvote 0
Ok. Well I understand some folks just prefer not to DIY. It’s about 10 20 minutes to change the air filter or less, and check the brake fluids and coolant levels. Wipers another 5 minutes. If there was a trusted mechanic of yours you’ve used before or a friend that’s handy it would be a good learning thing and done quickly. Couple short videos online show you (or your mechanic) the process.
sorry I just don’t know of a Tesla or EV specific place to take it.
Thanks 😊

Upvote 0
Yeah, the Eatonville SC hands down the worse in the nation. I hope one day Tesla will have some accountability and act on the massive bad reviews these folks get.

As other said, you can do it your self for the annual maintenance since they are easy. or for these type of services, any shop can do them, I am planning when time come to look for a well reviewed shop in the area I live, and hopefully I wont need those incompetents at the SC.

Upvote 0