Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Requests no longer in app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the recently added service option was removed. Elon giveth and Elon taketh away.

Screenshot_20200923-062801.png

Aye. Disappeared from my app this morning too, after working so well yesterday!

Maybe they figured it needed a bit of a refactor. My issue was solved within a few hours of posting the request (and I could tell they were tinkering with it given some weird data I saw). But there was no way for the technicians to communicate with me. I just cancelled the request when the problem was solved.

Reactions: SoCal Dave
I'm getting 504 errors trying to authenticate against the Tesla cloud APIs (owner-api.teslamotors.com). Android app is also unable to connect. Like most of you I'm guessing a service outage or maintenance.

Local calls to my Powerwall are working fine.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
My Service button is gone again.

Hmm, same here. If I recall correctly, the "Roadside Assistance" button would occasionally disappear from the vehicle side in the recent past, right?

Maybe there's some flag in the API the mobile app watches for, and if the server doesn't reply within a certain amount of time (due to maintenance or other problems), the app is instructed to not show the button.

Hmm, same here. If I recall correctly, the "Roadside Assistance" button would occasionally disappear from the vehicle side in the recent past, right?

Maybe there's some flag in the API the mobile app watches for, and if the server doesn't reply within a certain amount of time (due to maintenance or other problems), the app is instructed to not show the button.
Maybe. I did have an open Service request for the installation plans for the SolarRoof which they just fulfilled. Previously if I pressed the Service button it said they were working on the plane request and displayed a cancel button.