Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Technician Job for Oceanside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity, anybody know a good contact or way to actually get your foot in the door if you're interested in becoming a service technician? I love Tesla and would be incredible to work for them but trying to get a job is like banging your head against the wall it feels --- applied but never any follow up, called them and normally have to be on hold 30-60 minutes to talk with a live human being and then they don't know anything, call up corporate and same thing, etc etc etc. I think I'm well qualified and would love to get the opportunity but seems like you apply and go into a black hole. I have a solid automotive background, taken ASE certification automotive classes (not much electric car specific but most systems are same as other cars), am a mechanical engineer with a lot of experience working in technical fields. Little bored with the office job and think it would be fun to try something more hands on, learn them inside out, and try something new while still relatively young. Any ideas or luck of the draw if someone happens to finally respond?

Robert

Reactions: FlatSix911
Reactions: Tam