Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there. I am just wondering if any other Model S owners out there are ready to sell their car because Tesla service is so bad? I have owned 2 Model S’s since 2013 and only once in 9 years have I thought that Tesla met the standard of service provided by other luxury car makers. Can someone please explain why the service is so bad and why Tesla refuses to address the issue or even pretend to care? I’m ready to switch to BMW or similar.

Reactions: moose_tm3
That makes sense. I never thought of it that way. I assumed they wanted to build long term loyalty like every other car company out there. I am just so frustrated because I paid so much for my Teslas and feel like a fool. I am the laughingstock of my family and friends!

I think a lot of people thought they were buying a different experience. You’re not alone. Things have fundamentally changed in the past 5 years.

2021 MSP here- The SC has canceled the last 8 appointments for one obscure reason or another, put me off with the driver airbag recall and can’t get Anything straight with the stupid texting. I’m so close to dumping the car out of pure frustration from the nonexistent support and lack of communication I can’t tell you. I want to like the car, but they finally have driven me to filling a complaint with the NHTSA, in an attempt to force them to get off their rear ends and actually fix the recalls.

Hi there. I am just wondering if any other Model S owners out there are ready to sell their car because Tesla service is so bad? I have owned 2 Model S’s since 2013 and only once in 9 years have I thought that Tesla met the standard of service provided by other luxury car makers. Can someone please explain why the service is so bad and why Tesla refuses to address the issue or even pretend to care? I’m ready to switch to BMW or similar.
I have had my S for 9 yrs, I recently had ranger service install a new 5g modem, next morning I had to go for treatment and noticed large air bubbles in my center screen, I have sent 4 emails and have yet to even get a courtesy response, ELEO, either allow other service people to repair TESLA's or get the hell out of the business, I used to be the BIGGEST TESLA FAN BOY EVER, I sold a lot of TESLA's with test drives, no more, you either service the *sugar* out of what you sell or get the hell out of the way!

Reactions: Exportedafrica