Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF bay area - 2022 Model S LR - Write/Write/19s Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S LR reservation that is up to delivery in Jan 19th - Feb 2nd window. Pearl Write exterior/Black and White Premium interior and 19'' wheels. No FSD but can be added.

The price is pre-hiked price and I'm asking for $10000 for me and you can still get $5000 discount from current price and you can get the car in the next one or two weeks. DM me if interested.
Capture.PNG

I have a Model S LR reservation that is up to delivery in Jan 19th - Feb 2nd window. Pearl Write exterior/Black and White Premium interior and 19'' wheels. No FSD but can be added.

The price is pre-hiked price and I'm asking for $10000 for me and you can still get $5000 discount from current price and you can get the car in the next one or two weeks. DM me if interested.
View attachment 756330
Hi I'm local in the Bay Area and interested please PM! (Can't pm due to new account)

What price you can offer? I'd like to sell it close to current MSRP out-of-door price. We can discuss through DM.
I wasn't planning on offering, I was just curious how the deal would work since CA would kill any savings based on the double tax. But I kind of wish I did order a refreshed Model S back when it was offered for $84K. So don't tempt me. Definitely a step up from my 2019 75D for the same price. Just not worth it at the current pricing though.