Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sherway Superchargers etiquette

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't catch who actually did this but *sugar* like this needs to stop l. It's not the first time I've seen garbage left around but this makes all of us look bad. It will cost us in some capacity. Take your garbage to a bin, not strewn by the superchargers.

IMG_20200717_171042.jpg

I didn't catch who actually did this but *sugar* like this needs to stop l. It's not the first time I've seen garbage left around but this makes all of us look bad. It will cost us in some capacity. Take your garbage to a bin, not strewn by the superchargers.

View attachment 565741

That sh*t is bad no matter who did it, but it is especially bad if done by a Tesla owner. That drives me nuts. Get off your lazy ass and throw it in the garbage FFS.

https://twitter.com/TeslaAdoptSC

If this is a problem, you may want to consult this Twitter account, they’re gaining some locations in Canada, but it’s almost brand new at this point

I'm part of a Tesla Owners club in the province here and our fee does go to some locations having additional garbage bins. But that being said, we can't afford to do every single one. This is something Tesla and the property owners need to help tackle. They have the tech to recognize objects and camera could go a long way to associate a fee for things like this, while simultaneously helping paying for upkeep.

But here is the kicker: There is literally a garbage bin steps away at this location.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC