Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She's all Done

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Padresfreak01 ..1130 Zion parking lot :p

If you guys ever decide to drive up, this redhead would love to get in between some whities.. bow chicka wow wow..

137E03B3-AC1B-4AC7-A06A-128ADDF6B26C.jpeg

Damn, all these mods look sweet!

Now I’m starting to regret the Performance Upgrade package and just done with you guys did!

But didn’t want to risk special updates to PUP versions only.

Do you have yours yet? I would hold off on regretting the decision until you have it in your possession.

I also had a little bit of FOMO if I didn't go with the Performance Upgrade. Now that I have it, I am quite pleased with my decision!

Do you have yours yet? I would hold off on regretting the decision until you have it in your possession.

I also had a little bit of FOMO if I didn't go with the Performance Upgrade. Now that I have it, I am quite pleased with my decision!
Hah! Thanks for the reassurance!

I totally had the FOMO before adding it. :D

Now I got figure out winter wheels/tires.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Here you go. I added the price I paid for the work.

Unplugged Performance
Moderate Springs $335

AutoFashion
Lowering Spring install $400

Monumental Workx (Price was from a Group Buy. They raised pricing now)
Wincos Tint $450 windshield $200
Xpel Clear Bra front bumper/headlights $500
Chrome Delete $500
Wood trim CF wrap $80
Calipers Painted (They knew a shop down the street that painted calipers so they drove my car to them) $500

Viral Vinyl Werks
Powder Coat Rims $599 (Over the phone I only asked for a quote for 19" rims and didnt mention for a Model 3 and was quoted $599.
Came in and there was some confusion and was a mess but ended up getting it for $599 after all the confusion. Regular price they said is $899 plus $100 off through Yelp.)

Apply Ceramic Pro on calipers $199

5Point Auto Spa (They gave me a good price for Xpel since I was getting Ceramic Pro Gold)
Ceramic Pro Gold $1290
Xpel hood, fenders and side mirrors $800

Where was the group buy posted? I’d love to save on a handful of services when mine is delivered