Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She's all Done

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah! I went to Poke One and Half. Where you in a white 3 with tint and chrome delete? I just barely saw you to my left.

Yeah, that was me but no chrome delete yet. Got the wincos tint and xpel on the front from monumental workx, ceramic cost from 5point. Pretty much everything thing you have. Want to lower but I’m not sure which aftermarket wheels or springs/coilovers I want. $400 for installation was not a bad price.

Reactions: P85_DA
How's your chrome delete holding up? I had mine scheduled to go in for chrome delete but the place stopped doing them on the Model3 because they couldn't get them to stop lifting around the windows and couldn't get the handles looking good.
I got the abstract ocean vinyl handle wraps and I think they look fantastic. The metallic silver is a great match with factory silver. Most of the wrap jobs I have seen cannot wrap around the back of the handle cleanly so just vinyl on the top with a slight glint of chrome shining around the edge looks pretty great imo.

A803D469-6561-42A3-8108-CE644F3357C7.jpeg
Finally got car mostly done. Similar to John except for metallic grey turbines from evwheels direct and painted calipers myself. Tint 20% on back window and 30% all around except for windshield. Just need to add Tesla decal on calipers and install center console.