Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping to Hilo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I will be shipping my model y from San Diego to Hilo in a couple of weeks. The shipping company (Pasha) only lets you have it charged to 30% for drop off. With the vampire drainage, I'm looking to find a working charger somewhere close by in Hilo as I need to get the car to Captain Cook. I will have a home charger but just getting worried about charging it in Hilo as I see a lot of chargers are non functional. Does anyone know of good working chargers?

If you disable sentry and cabin overheat protection you shouldn’t have much drainage at all.
I'm going to have everything turned off. But even if there is no drainage, 30% won't get me the almost 100 mile drive home. I have the plug share app and most of the chargers nearby in Hilo report they don't work. Just looking for recommendations from people to find working ones.

Reactions: mborkow
Hello everyone, I will be shipping my model y from San Diego to Hilo in a couple of weeks. The shipping company (Pasha) only lets you have it charged to 30% for drop off. With the vampire drainage, I'm looking to find a working charger somewhere close by in Hilo as I need to get the car to Captain Cook. I will have a home charger but just getting worried about charging it in Hilo as I see a lot of chargers are non functional. Does anyone know of good working chargers?
Contact Big Island EVA- Home