Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short term storage in Colorado Springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is likely a bit of a long-shot, but does anyone know of a good place to stash a car for a couple of days?

We will be visiting the area in the spring, and are looking to spend a couple days in the mountains. To do so, we'll likely need to rent a different car and leave the Tesla for a couple days. We don't have any family in the area, so I'm not sure what our options are. A secure parking lot somewhere maybe (thought I don't love that idea)? Other suggestions?

Also, here's a side question: Going from Springs to Durango in April- I am assuming there's a decent chance of snowy conditions? This is the primary reason I'd be looking at renting a vehicle. My 3 is RWD with fairly worn stock tires.

How about the airport? And you could rent a car from the rental companies there too if needed in April. Speings airport doesn’t have covered but meh, it’ll be fine. Or maybe one of the downtown parking structures on Nevada or Tejon.

Reactions: gecko10x