Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually if an M is not formed sharply, it means consolidation into piercing the resistance. With the low option price from volatility, someone must be positioning for something.

Well, if my life indicator still holds true. (i.e. the unreasonable connection between TSLA price and things that happens to me) The M will get formed. I just got sick and some personal matter put me in a pretty bad mood. Let's hope it disconnects their correlation from now on.

Last edited:
Seeing a stock chart like this:
chart.PNG

Says to me that we are very confused on where we want to go... but we want to do something... Especially the VERY wavy back and forth over the last three days from ~258 to ~252 marks...

Haven't seen this posted yet. But apparently leaks about version 6 are coming out
Tesla Model S OS v6.0 to begin rolling out to customers with Calendar app, Traffic/navigation improvements, power savings and iPhone starting | Electrek
Tesla to allow iPhone to start Model S without key/fobs with v6.0 update | 9to5Mac

Looks like some cool stuff in that update. Not sure if it has the potential to be a catalyst though.

The source material for those articles are all coming from other parts of TMC, particularly this thread started the other day

Firmware 6.0 (beta version discussion)

I think we are near a fairly stable equilibrium. Don't look at price charts for clues to where it is going. Look at where it is. The market is pricing TSLA at around $255. Everything is priced in. Traders can push the price around if they like, but the stock is fairly priced. This is good news for long-term investors. Buy with confidence of a fair price and as Tesla grows as a business so will the value of your stock.

I was happy to buy a 255 Jan 16 call option today.

What % of the time is your indicator correct? Not putting any additional money out based on your answer, just curious. Thanks

More than 60% if taking away days with news. I've been trying to figure out why it doesn't work some days and they seem to correlate with news events.

But like I said, haven't done real stats testing since I realized what was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.