Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
I would add a common definition of Wisdom: the proper use of intelligence. A sign of it: what I've most admired in people, how quickly they can change their minds once new evidence requires it. A lot of these contribute to this thread.

Anyone using 'proper', 'appropriate', 'nice' or 'tremendous' when trying to define or describe something does not know what they are talking about or is a politician.

Just speculation of course. But given most of the downward pressure has been a result of investor distaste for this merger would it not be more likely the share price spikes on someone having information the merger falls through?

I'm on a flight about to take off and sadly I've only hedged for a post merger dip and I own a ton of SCTY leaps and shares along with my tsla stock. A merger fail will hit me pretty hard. Yet, this theory seems more plausible to me. Again assuming this spike happens on the basis of someone knowing something.

Solid work. We need more of this! One question, I am not immediately seeing interest expense/income in your overview.

Thanks!

Re interest -- I did not see a reason there would be a significant change from Q3 to Q4 for interest expense (especially interest paid in cash) or interest income. Both were nearly identical from Q2 to Q3. If you think there is a reason for a significant difference positive or negative please feel free to weigh in.

Status
Not open for further replies.