Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I get a new Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are avoiding the 22" wheels for Range reasons then great. If it's a ride issue then think again. The Raven with 22's has a supple and firm (in the best sense) ride.
There are a number of Inventory cars out there that can save you $ over ordering one. Most have between 50 and 2500 miles on them and are configured in a great variety of ways.

Reactions: Ryshaw
Well, the Tesla dealerships did not have any real incentives on inventory cars where I live. But, I was able to test drive a Model X for the first time with my whole family (the Raven Long Range, pretty much like what I'll be buying, with the 22's instead of the 20's).

One thing is certain: I found the car I want! Wow! It really is like driving the future! I plan on putting my order in around the middle of January.

Reactions: Zaxxon
I wouldn't upgrade to a Raven from a 2017 AP2.5 car even though it only has MCU1. After the Cybertruck reveal and pricing I think there will be some major changes coming in the next few years. 500 mile battery packs for cheap are what stood out the most to me. I drove a Raven and it felt slower then the non Ravens and the suspension didn't feel much different IMO to warrant an upgrade.

Well, the Tesla dealerships did not have any real incentives on inventory cars where I live. But, I was able to test drive a Model X for the first time with my whole family (the Raven Long Range, pretty much like what I'll be buying, with the 22's instead of the 20's).

One thing is certain: I found the car I want! Wow! It really is like driving the future! I plan on putting my order in around the middle of January.
Test driving it is a bad idea for your wallet

• Funny
Reactions: Itsuo-DC