Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show me your "Audio Settings"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without any sub the stock speakers suck. Usually flip between 2 Bluetooth sources for audio. I have however finished sound deadening my front doors and wow what a difference even with stock 6 1/2s. When I'm supercharging with the hvac off even at the lowest volume it seems too loud lol

I'd be curious to hear from others with a base system sampling my settings to hear what they think

Last edited:
Sounds similar to the problem @⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡ and @skitown reported with Bluetooth streaming. I wonder if the Bluetooth input level is the common factor in many of the complaints about the stereo system.

You should try FLAC (lossless) audio files on a USB stick for comparison purposes. To my ears, Bluetooth streaming is far lower quality even with a subwoofer.

Without any sub the stock speakers suck. Usually flip between 2 Bluetooth sources for audio. I have however finished sound deadening my front doors and wow what a difference even with stock 6 1/2s. When I'm supercharging with the hvac off even at the lowest volume it seems too loud lol

I'd be curious to hear from others with a base system sampling my settings to hear what they think
I'll give it a shot.

20171204_070226.jpg

Thanks REUS! (and he would not approve of anything other than FLAT, but I have a bit of diminished high end due to an ear problem, so a little bit of boost up there)

Reactions: Tech_Guy