Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since my last post, I've decided to go with the Tein Flex Z coil overs. I looked at MPP, Unplugged and the ohlins, but; decided on the Teins. She's been lowered about 3.5cm (1.4 inches) on all fours and now the stance is much better. I would like to drop her another 1.0cm on the front and keep the rear as is.

As for the ride, I could use some help please. It's currently set at 12 (16 soft - 0 stiffest) so its on the soft side, but; the ride comfort at current setting is worse than the 2024 MY RWD OEM suspensions. (I know Tein Flex Z should be better in all aspects vs the OEM). I can feel more of the road imperfections and the rear is bouncy. It feels like the damper rebound is too quick and over humps she rebounds and recoils giving it a bouncy feel.

I've read with a quicker rebound, the damper is set too soft and should be stiffened. ie. from 12 to 10? Also, how noticeable is 2 clicks? Would going with front at 8 and rear at 10 do the job? Or front at 6 and rear at 8 make more sense? Would 6/8 make the ride too stiff while solving the bouncy feel?

Appreciate some tips please. Thank you!
I have the Endurapro plus shocks and I'm sure they're valved differently, but I have them set to 10F/13R. It's a hair too soft so Im going to try 9/13.