Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MMR brand, nothing fancy

Reactions: hyp36rmax
20230913_172652~2.jpg

Consideration these are 22s on 35 series tires. The ride quality is not bad at all compare to the 255/45r20 I was running

These 22s tires are almost 1.5" larger than the 21s the car came with though, big tires FTW

I definitely recommend everyone switch to 29" tires when possible

• Helpful
Reactions: YisSerL
I have had a few Y. My Last had !9" with the Trail Peak. On this one I was thinking possibly doing 18" and the BF Goodrich all terrain. My need is not offroad though more comfort and I like the look. Is there an 18" tire that is lighter and maybe quieter than the All Terrain (any brand) that still has some beef to it?

I have had a few Y. My Last had !9" with the Trail Peak. On this one I was thinking possibly doing 18" and the BF Goodrich all terrain. My need is not offroad though more comfort and I like the look. Is there an 18" tire that is lighter and maybe quieter than the All Terrain (any brand) that still has some beef to it?
Vredestein Quatrac Pros and Michelin CrossClimate2s in an oversided 255/55-18. Beefy.