TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Show off your Model 3 front lips

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by JakeMoore, Jan 3, 2020.

1. JakeMoore

JakeMoore Model ≡ SR+

I put a Performance style rear spoiler on my car, and now I'm interested in a front lip as well to help the car look a little more sporty. I would love to see photos from members that have put front lips on their 3s! Please also include the brand and model of your lip.

• Disagree x 1
  2. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

• Like x 2
  3. JakeMoore

JakeMoore Model ≡ SR+

4. mytymyke

mytymyke Member

Interested in one that doesn't make my car scrap as it already lowered on Tsportline springs.

5. boyguan

boyguan Member

I dont think you would scrape more with the tsport line. It sticks out more in the front but the bottom looks like it wraps around the existing bumper. You can see the tire deflector still sticks out quite a bit.

6. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

Scraping with our Front Apron and Lowering Springs together has not been an issue.

7. webbah

webbah Member

I have the complete TSportline kit and love it on a white car. No scraping issues compared to without it, but be careful parking if there is a curb in front of you all the same. 12000F6E-BCB2-4A41-82BC-725673F80A34.jpeg

Attached Files:

8. dmd2005

dmd2005 Active Member

#8 dmd2005, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Installed my UPP lip with carbon fiber 3M vinyl. Definitely transforms the 3 making it more unique without going over the top. Matches the other carbon fiber accents nicely.

Attached Files:

9. robl45

robl45 Member

Mine is some cheap black one that supposedly came from amazon. I was thinking of pulling it off but I kind of like it, plus if I damage the front of it hitting something, I'm not actually damaging the paint on the car. Usually against these tacky things but this one actually looks kind of cool with the rest of the car.

10. mytymyke

mytymyke Member

From afar it makes your car look higher actually. Since the red paint stops at the lip. You should repaint it red.

11. dmd2005

dmd2005 Active Member

It’s the angle the pics are taken from. In person you don’t get that effect and it helps with darker and larger wheels too that I swapped out today.

Attached Files:

12. Pandawan

Pandawan Member

IMG_20191214_155316.jpg IMG_20191214_155413.jpg

A couple shots of the TSportline one. My favorite out of all the front lips.