Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showing Tesla some love...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have read this forum for a few months now and thought it was time to post. Honestly, its so easy to find hate and discontent that it's hard to navigate these type of forums or even find a consistent or truthful vibe when searching for Tesla news. Its easy to second guess ownership when reviewing others comments. For reference ,I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and Audi.

I made a purchase of a 2018 model x p100d a few weeks back.
The sales experience was amazing. Shout out to Tesla Chicago on Rush St. (Doug and Ryan)
I had my first service experience today that was equally amazing. Shout out to Tesla Highland Park (Denis)

The vehicle has been a pleasure, great for our family and the most fun I have ever had with a vehicle. This is the first time I have felt pride in ownership.

In summary, take a test drive or at least talk to a owner to see one in person. While these forums can be helpful and definitely serve a purpose, don't believe everything you read. It's always easier for people to be negative.