Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side Mirror upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the same as well with Suma Performance. Can highly recommend it.

One bit of advice I might suggest though: go with the non-blue option. I got the blue version because the replacement pieces don't have the electrical auto-dimming, as it was suggested that the blue version would help with replacing that feature. While I agree slightly, I do find the blue to be a bit dark at night.

One bit of advice I might suggest though: go with the non-blue option. I got the blue version because the replacement pieces don't have the electrical auto-dimming, as it was suggested that the blue version would help with replacing that feature. While I agree slightly, I do find the blue to be a bit dark at night.
Ok thank you for the advice.

Ooooo maybe we should swap. I had blue on my golf r and went with clear as people said with tint it was hard and I find my self still missing the tinted version